It is undoubtedly very useful, educationally speaking, if students can measure mass with a beam balance and a set of weights. However, such equipment may not always be available or there may be too little time for this kind of measuring technique. In such instances, what better alternative than to opt for one of the two inexpensive, versatile and easy-to-use miniature electronic scales, the CB 501 and CB 1001?
Two powerful 1.5 V AA batteries are included with the scales.
Features and functions
- Brightly backlit LCD with digits 12 mm high
- Large, easily cleaned stainless steel pans, diam. 130 mm
- Lightweight, easy to use design
- Sealed keyboard
- Spirit level and height-adjustable feet
- Calibration function
- Automatic shut-off
- Battery display to indicate when batteries need to be replaced
- Resolution: 0,1 g
- Accuracy: 0,1 g
- Range of measurement: 500 g (CB 501) / 1000 g (CB 1001)
- Dimensions: 210 x 160 x 65 mm
- Weight: 385 g